+91 90307 22000
040 - 6613 1507

Welcome to our School

The Golden Rose High School was started in the summer of 1961 by Mrs Edwards who was Honorary Treasurer of the Anglican Domiciled European & Anglo-Indian Community of Chaddarghat (known as the Society) from the St. George's Church since the early 1900s.The money raised from the school was used towards education . The building itself which no longer stands, was the old YMCA which was bequeathed to the Society for education. Kalavati Ayya , who served the school along with her mother Vimala Bai, during the Edwards' time continues to serve the school today ! The school continues to be an embodiment of Truth. Love. Life.